James T. (Tillman) Grogan
Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Tillman’s practice focuses on commercial and insurance litigation as well as other forms of civil litigation. He has represented Houston companies in breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty disputes. He has also represented major insurance companies regarding insurance claim coverage disputes. Before pursuing a legal career, Tillman was a territory manager in sales/customer service for an international water analysis equipment manufacturer.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D. 2019)
- Head Senior Articles Editor, Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy
- Dean’s List Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Charles University Faculty of Law, Prague, Czech Republic, Summer 2017
- University of Texas at Austin (B.S. Chemistry, 2012)
Membership and Admission:
- Texas, 2019
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.