Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Ms. Rivera-Arriaga’s experience includes civil litigation matters including business disputes, insurance coverage, and breach of contract. As a law student, Ms. Rivera-Arriaga interned for the Honorable Kyle Carter in the 125th District Court, Harris County, Texas, the Honorable David Hittner in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, two prominent Houston litigation firms, and the legal department of a Fortune 100 company. She also served as a translator and interpreter for Kids In Need of Defense (KIND).
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D. (cum laude), Order of the Barons, 2018
- Contributing Digest Editor, Journal of Consumer and Commercial Law,
- Mentor, University of Houston Law Center Pipeline Program
- Student Mediator, University of Houston Law Center Mediation Clinic
- Teaching Assistant, Professor Tasha Willis
- Stephen F. Austin State University, B.A., political science (cum laude), 2014
Memberships and Admission:
- Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, 2018
- Ms. Rivera-Arriaga is a native Houstonian.
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.