Rachael E. Stuhr
Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2019
- Blakely Butler Moot Court Competition, Finalist and Best Speaker, 2018
- Dean’s Merit Scholar, 2016-2019
- Baylor University, B.A. Psychology, B.A. Film and Digital Media, 2016
Activities and Affiliations:
- Admitted, State bar of Texas, 2019
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Young Professionals’ Council Member, Houston Urban Debate League
- Born, Houston, Texas, 1993
- Beyond her legal work, Rachael enjoys yoga, music, and volunteering.
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.