Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Fernando’s experience includes civil litigation matters comprising of insurance coverage, breach of contract claims, and general business disputes. Upon completing his academic studies, Fernando interned for the Honorable Jeff Bohm in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas, an oil & gas company headquartered in Houston, as well as a law clerk for an oil & gas government agency in Mexico City, Mexico. Fernando is fluent in Spanish and has international experience competing in an international investment competition, comprised entirely in Spanish, in Bogota, Colombia as a team member for the University of Houston Law Center Moot Court team.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2018
- Senior Notes & Comments & Submissions Editor for the Houston Business & Tax Law Journal
- University of Houston Law Center Moot Court Team
- The University of St. Thomas, B.A., Political Science (magna cum laude), 2013
Memberships and Admissions
- State Bar of Texas, 2018
- United States District Court or the Southern District of Texas (2019)
- Comment, Brexit—Implications on U.S. Business Enterprises (2018, Houston Business & Tax Law Journal Publication)
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.