Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.440 Louisiana Suite 2300Houston, Texas 77002Phone: 713-228-5100Fax: 713-228-6138E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
David received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin. After graduation, he worked as an associate underwriter for a major medical malpractice insurance company. He decided to pursue a legal career and attended the University of Texas School of Law. At Texas Law, he served on the Juvenile Justice Clinic, the Transnational Worker Rights Clinic, and as a Research Editor at the Review of Litigation. His work on automatic exclusion, titled “Rule 37(C): The Circuit Split, Polar Opposite Goals, and the Gradient Solution,” is published in the 40th Edition of The Review of Litigation.
David’s practice focuses on civil litigation, focusing on commercial and insurance litigation. He has experience in the areas of employment, insurance, and contract law.
Education and Activities:
- University of Texas School of Law (J.D. 2021)
- Research Editor, The Review of Litigation
- Student Attorney, Juvenile Justice Clinic
- Student Attorney, Transnational Worker Rights Clinic
- Rule 37(C): The Circuit Split, Polar Opposite Goals, and the Gradient Solution
- Texas, 2021
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.