Houston, Texas 77002
Education and Accolades:
- Washington & Lee University, J.D. 2019
- Dean’s List Fall 2016 and Spring 2017
- CALI Award: Civil Procedure (highest grade in class)
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. Economics, German, 2013
Membership and Admission:
- Texas, 2019
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation, Southern Texas Chapter
- Born, Houston, Texas
Arman’s practice focuses on business disputes, insurance defense, and general civil litigation. Before joining the firm, Arman was with a prominent plaintiff’s firm in downtown Houston. He clerked for Texas District Court Judge Caroline E. Baker during law school and after graduating. After time in Virginia and Washington, DC, Arman decided to return to Texas and his hometown of Houston to further his career and continue developing his litigation practice.
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.