Doyle, Restrepo, Harvin & Robbins, L.L.P.
440 Louisiana Suite 2300
Houston, Texas 77002
Christian’s practice includes business disputes, insurance coverage, breach of contract, and other civil litigation matters. He has represented major national insurance companies regarding coverage disputes, defending against claims for breach of contract, violations of the Texas Insurance Code, and Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act. As a law student, Christian was President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Organization, and he represented the University of Houston Law Center at two consecutive International Baseball Arbitration Competitions in New Orleans, Louisiana. Prior to joining DRHR in 2019, Christian clerked with a Houston-based white-collar criminal defense law firm. Prior to pursuing a legal career, Christian worked in music publishing as a creative director, and he played professional baseball for the Seattle Mariners’ organization. Christian also has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey.
- University of Houston Law Center (J.D., 2018)
- Princeton University (B.A. Psychology, 2008)
Memberships and Admission:
- All State Courts of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Born, Houston, Texas, 1985
- Beyond his legal work, Christian enjoys head-coaching a Houston-area select baseball team, the Houston Royals
Telephone (713) 228-5100 | Fax (713) 228-6138
440 Louisiana Suite 2300, Houston, Texas 77002
Copyright 2014 DOYLE RESTREPO HARVIN & ROBBINS, L. L. P. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted in website – Not certified by Texas Board of Legal Specialization.